We are a community on a journey, we’ve grown from a small faith community planted in Ngunnawal in the early years of Gungahlin’s development to a thriving inclusive, intergenerational & multicultural community. As Gungahlin has grown we have seen a lot of change.
We are an open and inclusive community, everyone is welcome to use their gifts in worship, prayer, leadership, hospitality and teaching.
We are always evolving, changing;
- as we have welcomed others
- as we have welcomed babies and children
- as we have welcomed older members from the community
- as we have welcomed people of different cultures and languages
- as we have welcomed families
- as we have built relationships with our neighbours, in particular with the Gungahlin Mosque community
We are not a static community, we are a living and breathing church who are striving to live out the Kingdom Dream of Jesus. We look forward to continue to evolve and grow as you chose to become a part of our wonderful, and sometimes weird community.