The Moderator of the Synod of NSW & ACT has invited us all to pray for those affected by the bushfires, the communities, the firefighters, the schools, the people, the farmers and those sup-porting the communities at this time.
We continue to pray for our neighbours who are affected by the fires:
– All who have lost their homes.
– The animals who have lost their habitat.
– The fire fighters, volunteers and teams working to control the fires and make people safe
– The chaplains who are meeting with people in this desperate situation and caring for them.
– The communities who are facing new challenges as they work to care for each other.
– We continue to pray with hope that the fires will cease and healing can begin.