We are a community on a journey, we’ve grown from a small faith community planted in Ngunnawal in the early years of Gungahlin’s development to a thriving open, inclusive, intergenerational & multicultural community. As Gungahlin has grown we have seen a lot of change.
We are an open and inclusive community, everyone is welcome to use their gifts in worship, prayer, leadership, hospitality and teaching.
We are always evolving, always changing. We have continued to change…
- as we have welcomed babies and children
- as we have welcomed older members from the community
- as we have welcomed people of different cultures and languages
- as we have welcomed families
- as we have welcomed people of different gender identities
- as we have built relationships with our neighbours, in particular with the Gungahlin Mosque community
We are not a static community, we are a living and breathing church who are striving to live out the Kingdom Dream of Jesus. We look forward to continue to evolve and grow as you chose to become a part of our wonderful, and sometimes weird community.