September 20 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Worship Leader: Ron @ Margaret Reeson
October 4 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Worship Leader: Chris Dodd
Worship at Gungahlin Uniting seeks to be meaningful in different ways for us all.
In Jesus Christ we see how he drew near to everyone, and so we hope our worship expresses this nearness too.
We are gradually moving into gathered worship on site at Gungahlin UCA.
What to Expect
We have limited seating, if you want to come in person you will need to RSVP by:
- Booking seats using the form below, please note that children and infants also need to be included in your numbers.
- Phoning the church office by Friday in order to register your interest.
We will be live-streaming the service to Zoom, the link for the meeting will be included in the community email each week, you can also contact Darren if you would like access but do not know how too.
Zoom will also stay open for a while after the service for people to catch up afterwards
- Be prepared for it to be colder than “normal” we need to keep ventilation open and so windows and doors are left open, we are also using plastic seats without any cushions. So, dress warm, bring something to sit on if you’d like your seat to be ore comfortable.
- Please enter as close to 9:20am as you can, the service will begin at 9:30am.
- When you enter the building you will be greeted and asked if you’ve rsvped online or via phone. If you have, your name will be checked on the list, if you haven’t you’ll be asked to wait until we know if we have enough seats available. If we don’t then we’ll as you to join online, or see if there is anyone willing to swap their place with you. Depending on attendance we may add another service to the schedule.
- We ask that you sanitise your hands and find a seat, if you’ve come with others from your house you can sit closer to each other, we ask that children stay with their parents.
- The service will start at 9:30am and conclude at 10:15am, as people are joining us online we will begin on time.
- After the service our volunteers need to clean the church, so we ask that people not mingle inside but move outdoors as soon as you can. You can gather at local cafes, parks or go to another’s house afterwards, but not onsite.